What is The Learning Manager?®
The Learning Manager® (TLM) provides tools for development, delivery, reporting, and management of training and learning materials. It uses a central object repository to facilitate the creation, storage, and reuse of learning content. Based on a modular approach, TLM allows clients to expand and tailor functionality based on their current and changing needs. The Learning Manager® users can build the application that matches their organization's requirements.
What are the advantages of The Learning Manager® (TLM) for our organization?
Potentially significant cost savings through:
- Reduced administrative and tracking costs
- Reduced need for learners to attend classes during work hours thereby less productivity downtime
- Reduced copying and paper costs due to online delivery of learning materials
- Reduced facilities overhead due to less need for classroom space
- Reduced travel expenses due to less need to travel to training locations
Better resource and personnel utilization through:
- Training staff devoting more time to training resource development rather than delivery
- Administrative staff spending more time on other important tasks rather than tracking training records and performing other task related to classroom training
Benefits of Web-based training include:
- Leveraging existing technology resources to provide learners with 24/7 access to training materials so training can occur anywhere, anytime
- Making more learning resources available to learners through online libraries - anywhere, anytime
- Assuring the consistency of your message because it's delivered the same way to all learners - anywhere, anytime
- Delivering more training to more learners with less money and resource commitment - anywhere, anytime
Other Benefits of the original Learning Management System®:
- Provides a full competency based training solution; track skills, competencies, and non-training-related data
- Understand your target audience by performing online surveys of classroom attendees' learning levels prior to class date
- Free video teleconferencing, audio conferencing, and presentation tools such as desktop sharing and whiteboard with the Live Action module
- The Report Writer allows TLM clients to customize reports featuring stored TLM data on demand
- Anything that can shown in an Internet browser can be shown in The Learning Manager®
- A full hosting solution for your Learning Management System® installation that insures that your TLM application is accessible worldwide, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
© 2008. All rights reserved.
Learning Management Systems & The learning Manager are registered trademarks of Worldwide Interactive Network.